It's really nice to meet y'all!
My name is Seungyeon Moon.
My English name is Diana.
I'm majoring in Business and I'm senior.
I worked for an apparel department.
Also I worked as an college student ambassador of Ministry of Employment and Labor about a year.
And I helped Pizza Hut Korea to promote their new pizza last year.
I'm quite interested in Human Resources Management and also Marketing.
I want to study more about it!
I want to study more about it!
My hobbies are baking, watching American TV shows, tweeting, blogging and observing people on the street! Well.. My favorite TV show is Grey's Anatomy and Dexter.
I hope you guys have a great weekend and see you next Tuesday! ;D

Marketing a new pizza! That is interesting!
ReplyDeleteI was eating at Taco Bell today and they were having a marketing contest or something. How would you market food? The only thing I can think of is to make to food look delicious.