2011/04/15

Use a Smart Phone and Be Smart!

 Do you use your smart phone in a smart way? Many people use smart phones like iPhone and Galaxy S, but few of them use it in a wise way. Today I'm going to talk about the greatest invention the “Smart Phone”.





 Before the smart phone came out we used cell phones. We used them in limited ways. For example, we used our cell phone to call or send a text message. However, by using a smart phone you can do all kinds of things! You can send an e-mail, tweet, watch a TV show, do mobile banking and record a video. Moreover, you can multi task.









 Smart phones changed our lives. First of all, we can access the internet whenever we want. If we want to google something, all we have to do is just turn on the smart phone and search for it.  Secondly, the smart phone reduces our need for other electronic gadgets. We don’t have to carry all the gadgets, like MP3 player, electronic dictionary, and calculator. Thirdly, there are many outstanding applications that we can use. For example, download the “CamScanner” from the app store and you can easily scan whatever you want with your smart phone camera. Also with “Google Goggles” you can search anything you want by taking a picture. Finally, smart phones made a huge gap between digerati(Digital+Literati) and who is not. If you use a smart phone wisely, you’ll be an awesome digerati!


 Here are 2 videoes about the best 10 applications and Google Goggles. 


My Top 10 iPhone Apps




What is Google Goggles?




6 comments:

  1. I don't know the reason why your blogs looks like designer's blog. I just got some impress about your typography. it is amazing. I envy your typography and editing skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think it's because I use a blog a lot. :) I've been blogging more than a year. Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I really wanna iphone these days. I want to use cacaotalk with my friends.... But my phone is under a two-year contract, it will be over in August. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh me too i'm wait end of the contract. three month left. then, i'll buy smartphone for saving phone bills

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, i agree your opinion. But, i think that people are going stupid cuz, smart phone. Old people and disabled people are not good at using smart phone. The world is changing fastely, but we should consider about weakness people too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I think smart phone is amazing invention. Now, the function of the phone is developing and it's surprising. I expect the end of smart phone.

    ReplyDelete