Do you know Tae-won Kim? According to research, Tae-won Kim is the most favorite person that Korean college students want to meet. Tae-won Kim is working for Google Korea as an account strategist and also a public speaker. He became famous among college students because of his self-help books. He wrote 3 books and all of his books have became bestsellers. Last year I participated in his lecture for the first time and I had a chance to talk to him. During the lecture he inspired me a lot and after that I started reading his book. His book shows his passionate life and why Google choose him. When he was in college he received many outstanding awards. Also he did a lot of extracurricular activities like internship and college student press group. Based on his experience, he gave tens of thousands of lectures about how to become a passionate person. His speech is simple and has a huge impact on people. Therefore last year he participated in TEDxHangang as a speaker. TEDx means independently organized TED event. The speakers on TEDx are famous and influential people. By participating in TEDx as a speaker he proved his great influence among Koreans.
Oh did you see tedxhongik last year? i participated as staff. that deal with underground art and design.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with the passion part. I think the passion is what completes the life.
ReplyDeleteAlso, it would be so nice if you could tell me titles of the books he wrote! I'd love to read them too.
I didn't know him. He is really admirable. I saw the video and I'm impressed. I envy his passion.
ReplyDelete